Sustainable Process Improvement
You know the opportunities are there.
If you’re ready to ramp up performance…Here’s how Intensive Resources can help.
More Than Advice: Implementation
Our experts find your hospital’s best improvement opportunities. We develop a customized plan to address your unique situation. And we work side by side with your team during each critical stage of implementation to help you reach your financial goals while continuing to honor patient care objectives.
Intensive Resources’s team is made up of senior healthcare professionals with significant hospital leadership credentials: CEO, CFO, COO, CNO and others. The experience their seniority brings is augmented by the depth and breadth of resources within Quorum. Our tools and processes have been honed over many years of operations improvement with a variety of clients:
- Multi-hospital systems
- Faith-based hospitals
- Integrated delivery systems
- Tertiary medical centers
- Community hospitals
- Investor-owned hospitals
Intensive Resources designs powerful strategies and generates sustainable solutions through:
- Rapid financial, operational and organizational assessments
- Joint development of action plans with sensitivity to medical staff issues
- Review of existing financial and operational improvement plans and reporting methods
- Performance improvement tools, training and monitoring systems
- Interim management assistance
- Cost reduction initiatives through precise staffing analysis, selective productivity improvement, purchasing savings and review of contracts
- Revenue cycle improvement to increase cash flow
- Product-line or service and profitability analysis
- Strategic planning
- Development of effective managed care strategies
- Development of physician practice management improvement and repositioning strategies
Better and Better
When our assignment is complete, our team transfers Intensive Resources’s tools and methodologies to your team, ensuring the means for success well into the future.